Monday, March 29, 2010

Letter form 3/22/2010

Hey everyone, well so after our wild deal last week. We went right to the Lord and really searched for inspiration. !! And it came like a flood. It was amazing, direct revelation at its most pure form for us. hahaha. several times through out the day we would both just received a new thing we needed to try. It was amazing.

So we prayed about where we needed to go contact people, and we decided to walk a ways to a members house and back, talking to everyone we see. So we were going along, about 30 min in a Lady comes running up to us yelling, and she says” I have been looking for the church for 6 months I am a member and I did not know there was a church here” Crazy wow, hahaa so we got her all set up and we are going to move all her records over and get her coming to church. We visited her and she is living in a real rough situation, so we are going to get her back. Terrible what can happen with just a few months of not going to church or reading the scrips.!!

Then we had some real amazing lessons with some o f the less actives here, amazing and we are going to work to bring them back to the fold. I am pumped we had one of the best weeks we have ever had!!!

We had zone conference and all the revelation we had received was confirmed there, they talked about everything that we had received. !!!! Crazy it has been real good. !!!! They showed us a really sweet motivational speaker at the conference and he has no arms or legs and he talked about how many times we get pushed over or something happens and we are on the ground, but we get up. The Lord is there to lift us up when we ask, he will always help us, I have felt this very real in the mission. I have felt just destroyed by the work and by everything. And then when we ask he lifts us and we grow even more. And a other thing the guy said was it is all about how we finish.!!! You can run a race as hard as you can until the finish you will be tired. But if you run kinda slow and then go all out at the end you are still tired. So like we always said “Go Big Or Go HOme” !!! Very real. I thought it was only for snowboarders to say that hahaahha.

I was reading in Jesus the Christ and a spot really stuck out to me. it was about our pre-mortal existence. When our father in heaven said, that we could have a Body and be tested, it says in Job 38:7 we shouted for Joy and sang. Think about how amazing it really was for us. we were that much closer to being like our father in heaven. !!!! God has said he will give us all that he hath nothing being held back. When we follow all the commandments and all !!!!! He has promised us all.!!!! Wow
What a blessing and we know what we need to do to achieve it. !!! How awesome!!

I love you all and pray for your success in all things!!

Elder SchenK


No comments:

Post a Comment