Well everything is going great here. transfers are this week and I will probably be staying. The area is really doing great we knew this was going to be a hard transfer restarting the area but it has been amazing. !!!! I am doing great here and the church is growing like crazy the members are getting in to it more and more!!!!
Well I have seen a lot of prophecy fulfilled in my time on the mission with earth quakes and such and with people that we find starting new churches out of the blue we taught about authority and come to find out she is starting her own church so we left some great chapters in the Book of Mormon that when she reads them the spirit will set her straight!!
We are loving it here. I can’t believe all the things that have happened. We had some real amazing member lessons this week and people are progressing.
Nothing too crazy has been going on with the border but, with the mission. Since the new formation of the Farmington mission. Phoenix and Mesa and Albakerky loosing tons of mission. So Albakerky is taking most of new mexico and all of texas from us. we now have all the way to silver city NM. So in the end of May where ever we are at that is where we will stay so If I get moved to el Paso or something, then I will be in the Albakerky mission. So it is pretty exciting and really wild here with that. The work is moving and the new mission is focused on the indian people out there, main focus.!!!! Cool huh.
We had a lesson with a kid and satan had been after him so bad that he wanted to know why this was all going on. so we read the the first vision out of the history and wow!!! I have never felt the spirit so strong.!! HE was in shock and he knew right then that wow this is real, and we showed him why he had this stuff happen, because he had disappeared for 2 weeks and he was not reading the BoM, so he had no protection!!!
The Book of Mormon really does bring protection, we told him that prayer and Reading are like force fields from satan and that Satan can not be near you if God is in it!!! It was amazing and really this is a big key of staying out of trouble and temptations!!! READ PRAY EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want you all to read Chapter 33 of 2 Nephi– I love it so much the whole thing and right in verse 13 he says “Farewell until that great day shall come” Believer in Christ!!!!!!! That great day will come when we will stand before Christ and be judged. It will be a great day when we Endure to the END!!!! I know this is true and it is awesome!!!
The church moves on no unhallowed hand will ever stop the work from progressing!!!!!!!
until next time Take care ya”ll
Elder SchenK W
No comments:
Post a Comment