Monday, March 29, 2010

Letter from 3/15/2010

Well, there was a real awesome thing that happened this week. So there was this lady named Carla that we me and a other elder found while on splits and she was the worker for the good cologne hook up. Well after a bit she started to take the lessons with the other elders. So they would invite all the elder over for diff stuff it was great. Then her sister lily came from cali and visited for their moms b day. Well we got to know them real good and they loved learning about the gospel more and more. It is awesome. We got to teach her many times. Well after a bit she prayed about a bap date. and it was for this week end. She went up for a bit to visit her sis and they both came back to be baptized and Lily asked me to baptize her, cause she will be going back to cali. But it was my first time doing the baptism and it was so awesome.!!!!! Way awesome and they are going to be great members of the Ward. !@!!!!!! it was so amazing to see them change and they both talked about how happy they are and they can’t even stand it. !!!!WAy cool they will be friends for life and they invited us out to cali after our missions to visit with all the elders.!!!

ANd also it was missionary week in sac meeting. And all of us elders sang Bring the world his truth . !! Wow it was amazing.!!!!

Well so, this week started out great and all was going great. And then, me and my comp had a little talk about how we can rely on the Lord more and learn more what he wants from us. And then, wow he heard that prayer!!!! and he decided to humble us tons. We had every date fall and every one of our investigators fell off the face of the earth. Wow this was a tough week and when the Lord wants you to learn something he will teach it. And when you pray and ask for things he always hears !!!!! This has been a real testimony builder and a real test, I love this work and the Lord is really in control more then I thought. We have done everything we can and now it really comes down to more trust and reliance on the Lord!!!!!! I am glad I am learning these lessons all quick and in such a short amount of time but it is amazing, the Lord is blessing us all so much, our mission is flying, and When we all put our full trust in him and obey him perfectly this mission will double and triple it’s baptisms, like Elder Kikuchi said 3 weeks before I came into the mission.!!!

I have no doubt that it will and can happen. But just like 2 Nephi 4 says at the last 10 verses, my joy is in the Service of the Lord, this is the real joy to be able to be serving him everyday, the baptisms will in his time. This is a real testimony to me now.

Family I am so pumped to see the blessings in all of your lives. My life has been changed and blessed I am loving this so much, MAy the Lord always bless you and keep you safe is my prayer, rely on him and yoke your self with him completely !!!!!!! This church is the Only and True church of Jesus Christ. In a few weeks we will here revelation from his servants!!! I can’t wait for this. Pray always that you may come off conquerer and that you can be protected and kept and saved as the chosen and Elect.!!! I love you all and have a great week!!

Love

Elder SchenK


No comments:

Post a Comment