Monday, March 29, 2010

Letter from 2/22/10

Ok, so wow. hahah even though last week was the worst on record for my life. We knew that things were going to have to break this week.

AND………………… THey did, this week went crazy it was so sweet.!!!! We could not fit everything in it was awesome. The Lord showed us blessings and milagros up the wazoooo. !!!!! We found this family that needed help with their kids knowing God and about fe. ANd when we got out of that lesson we were toasted it was so amazing. I love helping these people know what is really going onini life. IT was sweet to say the lesast.

Then we found another family and we have great potental with that. but the hard thing in this area is that the padres hablar en spanish and the kids speak in english and read in english. So we are always transalating for each other and teaching both all the time. It kinda wears ya out. hahah but it is fun.

The Lord showed us blessing after blessing. And I am seeing a glimpse of how to better do missionary work. Every day is a huge improvment. And the real key of everything is the Atonement. I gained a huge testimony of the Atonement last week, and now we are teaching it everysecond we can. Cause we literaly watch people change as we are taeaching it. And the Power in the book of mormon is so real. It really is the converting tool, The Book of Mormon combined with the spirit are our greatest tools. And I have really seen that. !!!! IT is so awesome.

As we were pulling out of our driveway after dinner, I got the feeling we needed to call this guy we found he was always busy and never had time so we put hi m to the side for a while. We called him and set up a time ni the morn to meet himi. So then that night we went to see crystal a new member and at the house it is a foster home there was a girl there that was catholic so we asked her about the whole ash wednesdayy stuff she told us the little that she knew. Then she said havent you come to my house before . I was like where do you live. She said on Alexsis Circle my mouth dropped open. She was the daughter of the guy we had just called. So she said that her dad was cmoing to pick her up I was laughing cause how crazy it was. We saw him we talked with him and all was well he said he wanted to see us before he let his family see us. Then the girl ran up and said to him that we were way cool and not as wierd as they thought we were ahahahah. cool.

So all is well here the church is going forth always. My mission will be split we will know more tomorrow in the zone meeting but the Albuqurqi mission will take half of our mission El Paso and most of all New Mexico so now we have a small mission and we are going to double baptisms in less people and we know only give people 3 weeks for a bap date. So we are really only finding the ready ones. It is a big fe pruba. All is well . But we will loose about half of the missionarys so about 80. Wow so I could recieve a new call to a new mission for all I know. wild I KNow ahahahahaha

Love ya all Take care

Elder WhipSchenK


No comments:

Post a Comment