Well all is going just amazing here!!!! To start out the week ol’ Pickup and I went on exchanges and it was just a total ball. I love that Elder haha. But then on wednesday I Got some kind of weird stomach thing and I have been in pain for the whole week, and lots of bad side effects but wow last night we were teaching a lesson and my whole abdomen felt like it was inflating like a balloon. And I could not speak spanish at all cause it hurt so bad so I pray that I could just make it though the lesson cause it was in a member home and all.
And as soon as it was time to invite her to be baptized, my Spanish flowed like the best I have ever had, and she accepted the date and it was awesome. And then we got done and boom I was in pain, hahaha THe Lord hears prays and everything I am finding out more and more hhahaha.
All is well, we had a lesson with a great kid and he told us about the santos and all that give and about how as long as you believe in God your own way your good. !! Oh so we have been working on spirit driven boldness, And boy did I set him straight. People don't understand There is only one way. Through Jesus Christ This is his church!!!! Wow it was a very spiritual lesson. But he rejected it all. Very sad.
The lady that we found a few weeks ago that has not been to church for 6 months we walked down and picked her up and she was all ready to go. She felt the spirit so strong. And she knows she needs to change stuff in her life. Like the boy friend she lives with and the temptation of everything bad. And then she wonders why her house is a total spook house. So we got to teach her about how satan works.!! So that was good and we really want to walk in that house and grab the lazy boy friend and throw him out and clean the whole place out.
The world has a grasp on these people so strong. And breaking it is very tough but the Lord is always right there if people will open there heart and try a little the world looses all of it's power. People wonder why their lives are wrecks wow it''s not hard to see. They are living in complete filth and sin and satan is running there lives.
Everything is going great here. The border is really getting worse everyday. And shots are going over the fence and all kinds of good stuff. But I know that I am protected I don't worry about it for one second. It is awesome. This church is true and it is rolling. We will hear from our Prophet and find out what else we needed to be warned of . He is a watchman on the tower. He receives revelation for everyone in the World. Heed the voice of warning and go on with faith with nothing lacking. Follow him. And as Christ says " Venid a Mi"
I love you all and keep strong in Christ. He has overcome death and made our ways possible to return with our Heavenly FAther Otra vez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pray REad and Go to church and you will be protected!!!!
Elder WhipSchenK
No comments:
Post a Comment