Hey ya’ll well wow!!!!! So to start out we got three new elders in my district!!! First Elder Martinez from Baja Cali he is learning english and he is great for us to practice spanish. Then we got elder fogul from sugar city way cool guy. And our new district leader is Guess!!!!!!! Elder Pickup hahahaha yea my primo is in my district leader. I talk to him every night. Wow it was so sweet to see him, he is doing great and wow. So we had a good little chat at our meeting, but it is freaking awesome, we have the coolest distract ever. haha so we are just flying down here, and the work is flying. !!!!
Well this week went great and we saw so many sweet things happen, it has been raining like crazy here, like Scott said el nino stuff in spanish that means THE Nino!!!! but yeah we have had tons more then they get for the monsoon season.!! wild and it is cold so that is great. But I am sure it will heat up here soon and I will be roasting but all is well.!!!
Well with our investigators Satan is going extra hard against us we were expecting three for church this week and they all fell out with in 30 min before church. !!!! oh man that is annoying, but we will work even harder this week, on them to get them going.!!!!
Pedro we had a amazing lesson with him and he prayed about his date and he said he knew this was true he could feel it, but still he did not make it to church, the ride was on the way to get him.
Kinda tough but we move on, and start rolling. Our mission is setting records for our mish every month, and we are on that brink of just going crazy with everything, and it will happen here real soon, I am staying here in Nogales another transfer and that is great cause I love this spot so much, haha it is great place and whatnot.
The border has picked up with more violence, there is several deaths a day right on the other side so that is pretty weird. but does not affect us. but wild.
Elder Edmunds and I are just loving every minute of everything, and having so much fun, the Lord is truly blessing us with so much. We are learning like crazy and it is awesome. The language is becoming less and less of a barrier, which is awesome, people can listen to what i am saying a bit more then how I say it, even though the spirit speaks perfectly !!!!!!!
Everything is going great, my life has changed so much and I learning so much. So I want to focus a bit on JAcob Ch 4 verse 10. It talks about how we should not seek to counsel the Lord but to take counsel from his hand!!!! How true is this, I have been working on this because I know I am so guilty of it. When we really put our trust in the Lord all is well, It is tough sometimes cause we think we know what is best. But the big thing is to be humble and be like a child. !!!! Accept his help and ask for his help !!! When we open that door for him he will come in and help!! this is a great blessing that we have as member s of the church we have this knowledge and we can use it. I pray for you all continually and hope that your weeks can be filled with Love.
Elder SchenK
WhipSchenK
No comments:
Post a Comment